Museum Freelance is a volunteer-run network set up to support and champion freelancers and consultants working with museums, galleries, archives, libraries, and heritage sites.
- organises an annual conference for freelancers
- hosts monthly Twitter chats via @museumfreelance
- arranges regional meet-ups
- encourages debate and discussion on our LinkedIn Group
- produces a regular e-newsletter.
We provide a platform for arts and heritage freelancers to collaborate, network, share news and opportunities. The Network is run by:
Christina Lister, Co-founder
Laura Crossley, Co-founder